T5-04----Join-my-VIP-Club

Another twist on a Preferred Customer Club.

We’ve created this slogan as a Button (to advertise) a Sticker (to advertise and reward) and a
Reward Card for customers to fill and earn rewards.

It can be used as a regular Preferred Customer Card (See the little things that set them apart.

T5-03 — Start your own Preferred Customer Program! for specific details.
(Be sure to see our new “Free Shopping Spree” Preferred Customer Cards by following the link from the BLOG to our website!)

Now, here are a few “Specific” ideas about VIP!

Start a VIP Club.  Use the stickers in your catalogs and either wear the button, or put it up in your display.  When people ASK you about it (and they will) say,

All you need to do to is be sure and fill in your email and put a FB by your email.  I’ll send you an email with the link for you to join my VIP Club  (GROUP of FAN PAGE).  (Of course you’ll give it a name that your customers will easily relate to you.)

Tell them that in your group or fan page that you offer specific ideas about whatever it is you sell.  These would be tips IN ADDITION to the actual products you offer.  For example, if you offer Jewelry, you might want to give ideas on HOW to accessorize with Jewelry.  If you offer Organization products, you’ll want to include ideas on HOW to organize.  If you offer candles, you’ll want to share decorating ideas with candles.  Whatever product you offer, you can include usage, maintenance, cleaning, etc.

Then tell them that you also share SPECIALS, coupons, etc. to those on your page or in the group.

But, as an added BONUS, once they’ve filled their VIP card, they will be invited to a special VIP group (club) where they will receive EVEN MORE BONUSES!

You could also use this for HOST as they do what you ask in preparing for their party.  See the Preferred Host Program ideas (T2-Hosts Free Training Ideas)

Maybe those additional bonuses would be a % discount for 6 months after they’ve filled their card.  A Half Price item when available, special offers from your company, invitation to lunch at your house, early admittance to your clearance specials, and on and on- whatever YOU want to offer!  It can be constantly changing and filled with surprises!

So, WHY should you offer this?
1-Because it keeps your customers coming back to you!
2-It creates interest and awareness of your products (which generally will increase orders!)
3- It gives you an opportunity to make regular contact with your customers.
4- It keeps YOU “Front of Mind” for when they need your product or service.
5- It is fun and customers will feel valued yet it is VERY affordable — just pennies per person!

That’s it!  Sweet, Simple and SALES-Sational!

To go to the category to SEE and Order all the products that go with this training click:

http://www.thebooster.com/580-t5-04-join-my-vip-club

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *